Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Come on pussies...4 more seats in our EF fantasy football league.

jnevin said:
I don't even know how to play.

it's fuckin easy bro.

we setup a draft night, and once the draft order is decided. we draft our teams.
You have your starters and your bench.
You pick your starters based on the matchups they have that week, and obviously overall talent of the player. also if they have a bye week you obviously sit them.

You go against another "team" in the league each week, and whoevers team scores the most points wins. Each position has a different weigh for stats, but usually touchdowns are 6 points, rushing yards are 1 point for every 10 yards,same with receiving, etc plus their are bonuses. i.e. 100 rushing yard bonus, 300 passing yard bonus

positions vary based on the league, but last year i played with

1 starting QB
2 starting RB's
3 starting WR's
1 Tight end
1 kicker
1 defense/special teams (you pick the defense/special teams of 1 team. i.e. bears, ravens, etc are the best)

it's fun as hell, everyone talks MAD shit, and you can win a bit of money in the process.

right now it's a 100 buy in per team for the season. season lasts 16 weeks (3 weeks of those are playoffs)

Faizakafez said:
well you wear flip flops thats was expected

I'm gonna floss your teeth with the toe thing on my goddamn flip-flops.

Respect the flip-flop. Love the flip-flop. Embrace the flip-flop.

jnevin said:
I don't even know how to play.

I don't either, it will be my first year. I'm doing it as community service/charity work, my gift to the EF virgins since they can't get laid and need to fill their time doing something.

Top Bottom