Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

college football looks fun

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
VA tECH PLAYS Miami soon so we will have two teams left undefetaed. I can see OK punching out I can't see Miami doing it. Won't judge Tech as I have not seen them this year enough though last year I picked them falling apart and they did.

Ohio State losing to a ranked team will fall to about 6th or so and has ranked games left so could be in if they punch out at the end. Georia will move up to maybe 5th or so and could be there at the end. Texas is done, USC will not be there, Nebrasksa done, Arkansa done, Florida Sate will be number 9 or so but probably done as well.

actually hope so. just saw coaches poll and its a joke. usc ahead of georgia, washington state who has beat nobody in top 5. can't wait for the BSC poll.

The Nature Boy said:
tech isn't the same team they were last year. they'll give miami a good fight.

i haven't really been following them this year as far as strength of schedule but it seems like they have been putting some huge numbers up on the boards pretty consistently.

bdog527 said:

i haven't really been following them this year as far as strength of schedule but it seems like they have been putting some huge numbers up on the boards pretty consistently.

their strength of schedule hasn't impressed me. that could hurt them when they play a team like miami.

Top Bottom