Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cleveland Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOLFPACK2

:doublefi: THIS IS FOR ALL YOU BROWNS BASHERS!!!!!!
I'T TAKES A REAL FAN TO STICK WITH A TEAM EVEN WHEN THERE 2-14. YOU WILL SEE A MUCH MORE AGGRESIVE TEAM UNDER BUTCH DAVIS. I WAS AT THE SCRIMMAGE AGAINST BUFFALO AND THE OFF. ACTUALLY IS USING PLAY ACTION & SLANT PATTERNS!!!!! UNLIKE THAT STIFF PALMER WHO ONLY HAD 3 PLAYS. #1 QUICK HITTER FOR A YD. #2 RUN UP THE MIDDLE FOR A LOSS. #3 PUNT.

Like I said before . . . that's why they play the games.

A true fan stay's with his team through thick and thin. Been a Saints fan since birth and now there about to punch a few teams in the mouth and say "just bring it."

Lived in Cleveland and Baltimore.....Baltimore is fucking ghetto! Murder captial of the us, VD capital of the us, Herion Capital of the US! Fuck Baltimore.

WOLFPACK2 said:
:doublefi: THIS IS FOR ALL YOU BROWNS BASHERS!!!!!!
I'T TAKES A REAL FAN TO STICK WITH A TEAM EVEN WHEN THERE 2-14. YOU WILL SEE A MUCH MORE AGGRESIVE TEAM UNDER BUTCH DAVIS. I WAS AT THE SCRIMMAGE AGAINST BUFFALO AND THE OFF. ACTUALLY IS USING PLAY ACTION & SLANT PATTERNS!!!!! UNLIKE THAT STIFF PALMER WHO ONLY HAD 3 PLAYS. #1 QUICK HITTER FOR A YD. #2 RUN UP THE MIDDLE FOR A LOSS. #3 PUNT.

I was at that scrimmage too. The Browns kicked the Bills' ass all over the field. Rob Johnson looked pathetic. I didn't take a genius to see that they'd start so bad (0-3).

I've been a diehard Browns fans through thick and thin. I remember "the fumble" and "the drive" like it was yesterday.

If you're a long time Browns fan, shouldn't the Ravens be your favorite team? The real Browns won the Super Bowl last year didn't they? That team up in Cleveland is an expansion team.

Top Bottom