Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen Questions

All, wanted to know the best location online to purchase Clen?

Also, I see lots of people posting that you should run T3 along with Clen but then some post say different. So Im just looking for input on what a good Clen cycle would be.

Its a matter preference,adding T3 will burn muscle so to avoid that a steroid needs to be added to it, some like running clen by its self 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,then repeat.

You could run Clen for 2 weeks then run adderllin (Needtobuilmuscle) 2 weeks then start back up clen again for 2 weeks

I lost 8 lbs of pure fat and no muscle about 2 months ago just using clen. It works but there doesnt seem to be any hard and fast rules about how to cycle it. The sponsers here rec. 2 days on and 2 days off

All, wanted to know the best location online to purchase Clen?

Also, I see lots of people posting that you should run T3 along with Clen but then some post say different. So Im just looking for input on what a good Clen cycle would be.
Clen dosing. When dosing clen you will want to start out with 3 20mcg doses a day and move up 20mcg
every 3 days till you reach 140mcg max. Always spread the dosing out over 3 doses a day that are a couple of hours
apart. never go above 140mcg and always only go up 20mcg every 3 days.
Once you reach 140mcg stick to that dose for the rest of the time you are on the clen cycle. 4 weeks
on 4 weeks off is the best and most effective way to use clen.
Any other way is not as good. The cycle would look like this

day Morning/noon/night
1 20/20/20
2 20/20/20
3 40/20/20
4 40/20/20
5 40/40/20
6 40/40/20
7 40/40/40
8 40/40/40
9 40/40/40
10 60/40/40
once you get to this dose just stay here til the end. Never go above this no reason to.

I lost 8 lbs of pure fat and no muscle about 2 months ago just using clen. It works but there doesnt seem to be any hard and fast rules about how to cycle it. The sponsers here rec. 2 days on and 2 days off

I agree and will add that byu saying there is no set way to run it means FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. Some like to not cycle it and just take it 2 times a week for example. For now get a thermo like adderllin to take in the off days and maybe take some t3 if you ever run a cutting cycle.

Top Bottom