Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen cycle! help!

earns

Im alex, im 21 years old, 245 pounds, and im 5'10" im fat! I want to lose weight! My diet is horrible! And i barely started going to the gym. Most of my friends work at LA fitness. They are all in shape, they've been trying toget me to lose weight for a long time and it barely hit me. I wanna do something about it now. I was 220lbs 2 years ago and got on an ephedrine cycle and dropped to 180, but i used to work at a factory, grave yard shifts. I didnt work out at the gym, just ephedrine and work. But then j got a new job where i sit all day! And get no work out. So here i am, at 245lbs and just bought me some clenbuterol. I want some help please! How do i take it, and what do i take with it in order to reduce side effects. Ive read taurine, and milk thisle help. Also read about a T3 stack. What can i do to lose weight fast and keep it off? Please

There are no magic pills for weight loss. It all boils down to your diet and exercise regimen, which you yourself admit you're lacking. Until you get that in check, nothing will work the way you want it too.

Getting fit requires a lifestyle change or else whatever you lose will come back and then some.

Oh, and the LAST thing you need to use is Clen. It's way too dangerous. Same with T3. do you know what this does? It manipulates your natural thyroid hormone production levels, if you don't handle this correctly it could fuck you up big time.

What kind of diet is the right diet?? Theres so many! Idk where to start! What kind of lifestyle change are u talking abou??

Okay ... I'm going to try and reply without blowing my top and lashing out at you ... even though I REALLY feel like it :D 'Deep Breath'.

Right. So, you heard and read a 'bit' about this thing called clen. Then you read a bit about using it with T3. Have you researched what the ACTUAL effect of these substances are on your body and how it could go REALLY TITSUP and screw you and leave with a busted thyroid for life ... ? Probably not, eh? Well, at least you had the common sense to register on here and ask about it before using it (I hope you haven't started messing about with it yet?) You are 21, 5'10" and wiehg 245lbs. You admit that you are fat. That's also a very good thing. Now, you are looking for a quick and easy way to get your partial obesity under control and slim down, but the quick and easy way will only work while you use it now and then it will stop working and you'll be back where you are now (if not worse off) within a few months after.

No.1 - Get your diet in check. Go to the link below and research there, create a post there asking for guidance.

Diet & Bodybuilding - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

No.2 - Once your diet is in check, you need to get a proper training routine squared away ... you'll get advice on that in the same link above.

No.3 - stick to your new diet and training routine for at least another year and reap the rewards of healthy living ... that's what Sizzle meant by lifestyle change, and like most of us on here, she REALLY knows what it entails ... eating clean and training regularly will become a lifestyle for you and not just something you do on occassion to bullshit yourself into thinking that you are at least trying and then kick it for months and then try again only to never see any difference and become demotivated. If you are serious, you will MAKE time to prepare the foods you require and you will MAKE time to train, because you are serious about your health and, consequently, how long you will have your life to live.

Once you have become accustomed to your NEW and IMPROVED lifestyle, you'll start noticing the excess fat melt away without messing up your body's hormonal system. Go see a GP and ask to have a full blood panel done by a lab. Post those results on this forum in the link I provided you with and the people in there will assist you in working out a diet around those figures. You can easily get down to a much healthier 220lbs in a year if you are TRULY commited. From there, you can have your %BodyFat measured and see where you are at. If you are around 15% - no more than 17% we can start looking at using exogenous components in assisting you reaching an even more leaned out and toned physique. You would still not be advised to run Clen and T3 at that stage, because it is dangerous and you wouldn't need it then either.

Please, I angrily ask of you nicely (oxymoron, I know :D ) to take all this advice to heart and follow it to the letter, otherwise you are going to suffer the consequences for the rest of your life.

Dude, i've been there looking for the quick fix and ended up screwed up at 14 thanks to abusing diet pills. Don't put your life at risk to lose a few lbs. Listen to the advice you've already been given and decide to change what matters first before you worry about cycling this that and the other. Good luck.

Sent from my LS670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom