Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

check out this cut i got last night playing basketball..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
aww there there little baby did it hurt your feelingsy??

i dropped some tears when he shoved that needle full of lidocaine in my lip like 7 times..

in a pick-up game a few years ago I ended up guarding some 6'6" Nigerian mudderfugger off a pick. I was playing him tight and he was bobbing and weaving - then he brought his ehad up real fast and clocked me on the jaw. Bit my tongue and thought nuthin of it....until it didn't stop bleeding. Had to have it cordurized (sp?).

Yeah, that felt good

postpone the wedding... seriously

teehee

I kidd

It will be better in a month.

KillahBee said:
in a pick-up game a few years ago I ended up guarding some 6'6" Nigerian mudderfugger off a pick. I was playing him tight and he was bobbing and weaving - then he brought his ehad up real fast and clocked me on the jaw. Bit my tongue and thought nuthin of it....until it didn't stop bleeding. Had to have it cordurized (sp?).

Yeah, that felt good

i was going up for a rebound and he like threw his arms out and its funny you say that shit cause this cat was like a 6'5 ethiopian motherfucker who didn't even know english.. after i landed blood just started flowing it was great.. so i just grabbed my keys and jetted to the ER.. tight thing is my mom is bestfriends with someone who works in the ER so i didn't even have to wait.. guarantee people were pissed as fuck that i was in and out faster than 1/10th the time they had already waited..

Top Bottom