Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Championship belt -- faced Jericho for WCW title last night

• Thread starter Thread starter Citruscide
  • Start date Start date
C

Citruscide

Well, alot of you probably didn't see it because it was a darkmatch... but I beat Jericho for his WCW title... he will get it back tonight... I thought it was pretty cool to win... if it weren't for Matt and Jeff Hardy running down to intervien, I would have lost because that bitch Steph McMahon was fucking with the ref after I hit a swinging neck-breaker...

Thanks Matt and Jeff... for this brief moment of glory... I dedicate this picture to you guys

(i've got an imagination don't I?) :)

C

*CRASH*

**HIT HIT HIT KICK STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP KICK KICK**

*shoooooosssshhhhhh*
*Thump* (boots hitting floor)

*Ring apron goes up*

*RATTLE RATTLE SEARCH RATTLE !!dump!! RATTLE got it*

*shoooooooossssshhhhh* (back in ring)

**CRACK**
(monkey wrench to head)
**CRACK**

*squirt splurge drip*

*sssskkku sssskkku sssssku ssskkku sssskkku* (paint can)

**sssssssssiiiiiiiiiisssssss "N"*
**ssssssssiiiiieeessshhh "W"*
**ssssssssshhhhhssssss "O"*

yeah, once the ref was down, and I was down too... Matt hit the twist of fate, Jeff followed up with a swanton bomb... and I crawled over and pinned him for a 3 count.

I would have had him with out help if it wasn't for that bitch steph... I hit my finishing move a running swinging neckbreaker... and had Jerico pinned for about 6 seconds... then I got up and knocked step off the mat, in turn accidently knocking out the ref... I turn around and get hit with Jericho's facebuster... I was out cold, when I woke up... I saw him laying on the ground... I got the story from Matt and Jeff later. :)

C

I heard you pinned him with the 69 position? then afterwards Golddust, Chuck and Billy and yourself played naked leapfrog in the locker room with Michael Cole providing commentary.

:D

The Nature Boy said:
I heard you pinned him with the 69 position? then afterwards Golddust, Chuck and Billy and yourself played naked leapfrog in the locker room with Michael Cole providing commentary.

Yeah... the things you can get away with in a dark match. :)

C

The Nature Boy said:

Is that TRUE?? I mean I heard you were the master of the "small package".

The Nature Boy said:

i read on one the wrestling reports that iw was actually Kevin Kelly doing commentary reprising his "hermie" role

Jae said:

Is that TRUE?? I mean I heard you were the master of the "small package".

Actually, I'm the master of the "school boy"... and the face plunge to the nutsack from the top turn buckle...

C

After leap frog, they all drew straws to see whose turn it was to be the twit in the sling. The winners had to wear El Conquistors masks.

Top Bottom