Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Celebrity boxing 2

bigschweeler

Is on Fox tonight I believe.

The one match I'm looking forward to is Manute Bol v. William "The Refrigerator" Perry.

Look for Manute to keep the Fridge off with his 100" inch reach advantage and a killer jab.

I'm not so sure about the Darva Conger match, but Chyna is going to kill Joey Buttafouco.

Stern was talking about this the other day...wanna know who wins?

I guess we're exact opposites...

I'm betting on the Fridge since he's been in Toughman contests and has some experience. Besides, Bol looks like if he flexed his leg it might break. Never seen Manute fight so he might have some surprises.

I'm rooting for Chyna, but I bet Buttafukko wins by virtue of the Testosterone advantage. However, I wonder if the fight is fixed...in which case Joey will swing a few wild punches and then take a dive.

I'm betting that the Kraut beats that gold-digging Darva.

Last edited:
WODIN said:
Stern was talking about this the other day...wanna know who wins?

That's right it's already been filmed.

No I have a strange, freaky desire to actually watch the Bol v. Perry match. I don't care about the other ones, but to watch a 7 foot 6 guy and a 350 pound guy go at it will be interesting just for the freak show.

I was surprised that Screech weighed in at 198 lbs, but was also surprised he didn't have much muscle tone and was chunky despite all the martial arts training he had... also, it was funny when they referred to Horshack as "lean", when he was no more than a tubby bitch!

Top Bottom