Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can we get later games with the normal limits wtf

I think events are put up to last-minute for some people (like me, lol) to bet on them. I keep looking for games to bet on, but they're always over or it says 'you may not bet on...". Grrr.

:cow:

needtogetas said:
what games whould you like and what limits.Iam not about to just give all my karma away.you try doing it bro.

I don't follow sports (well, BBing and PLing, but that's it), but I enjoy betting on college football. Thing is, the games are usually up only a day or so in advance, so I often miss them.

I'll bet on any Purdue game. I'll (karma allowing) put 1K on any college football game posted. I also follow Ivy football a bit, so any Ivy League games I'll bet on. ESPECIALLY "The Game", the Harvard-Yale rivalry coming up in the next month or so. I'm putting every k point I have on Harvard!!

samoth said:
I don't follow sports (well, BBing and PLing, but that's it), but I enjoy betting on college football. Thing is, the games are usually up only a day or so in advance, so I often miss them.

I'll bet on any Purdue game. I'll (karma allowing) put 1K on any college football game posted. I also follow Ivy football a bit, so any Ivy League games I'll bet on. ESPECIALLY "The Game", the Harvard-Yale rivalry coming up in the next month or so. I'm putting every k point I have on Harvard!!

well 4everhung did all the collige games this week.I did all the nfl.what ever games I di I try to put them up as erly as I can.I put up all the nfl games on sunday up on thersday.that gave every on 4 days.
I will put up tonights game when I get hom from work.unless some one elce gets it before me.

Top Bottom