Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all female body builders!!Advice Needed!! Newbie!!

Saintlea

Hi guys!,

My name is Leanne and I am really interested in body building but I dont know where to start. I have recently lost 3 stone and I am now 12st 6 (5ft8" tall) and have a BMI of 26.

I am stuck in diet mode - scard to eat to much in fear of gaining weight again :worried: but all of the weight training books I have read tell me to eat MORE!! which I am fearful off and dont really know what/how much to eat.

My ideal weight is around 11st 10lb which I would like to reach (I reckon I have another 7lb of fat to lose but im stuck at 12st6lb)

I have been going to the gym and have been told I need to focus on compound exercises, I have been isolation - saw a small change in arms/shoulders but nothing to shout home about.

I have a good diet, I eat fresh and always try to keep it balanced. But need more info on when/what to eat to gain muscle.

I take L-Carnatine and CLA every day.

I can only fot the gym in 3 maybe 4 times a week at a push for 45 min sessions.

I would love some adivce - I really want to gain some serious muscle - im a bit of a tomboy so not bothered about femonine curves! lol :evil:

Thanks for taking the time to read - hopefully I will get some replies! I dont know any female bodybuilders only men and they dont take me seriously - its embarassing telling them I want big gains they just laugh at me and tell me girls cant gain that sort of muscle!:rolleyes:

Ive even considered steds but my knowledge is very limited!:verygood:

Leanne x

Hi guys!,

My name is Leanne and I am really interested in body building but I dont know where to start. I have recently lost 3 stone and I am now 12st 6 (5ft8" tall) and have a BMI of 26.

I am stuck in diet mode - scard to eat to much in fear of gaining weight again :worried: but all of the weight training books I have read tell me to eat MORE!! which I am fearful off and dont really know what/how much to eat.

My ideal weight is around 11st 10lb which I would like to reach (I reckon I have another 7lb of fat to lose but im stuck at 12st6lb)

I have been going to the gym and have been told I need to focus on compound exercises, I have been isolation - saw a small change in arms/shoulders but nothing to shout home about.

I have a good diet, I eat fresh and always try to keep it balanced. But need more info on when/what to eat to gain muscle.

I take L-Carnatine and CLA every day.

I can only fot the gym in 3 maybe 4 times a week at a push for 45 min sessions.

I would love some adivce - I really want to gain some serious muscle - im a bit of a tomboy so not bothered about femonine curves! lol :evil:

Thanks for taking the time to read - hopefully I will get some replies! I dont know any female bodybuilders only men and they dont take me seriously - its embarassing telling them I want big gains they just laugh at me and tell me girls cant gain that sort of muscle!:rolleyes:

Ive even considered steds but my knowledge is very limited!:verygood:

Leanne x
I think you PMed me, I sent you one back

I'd hold off on the steroids for now honestly girl. Get a good base, a good training regimen and get your diet going. Save the drugs for when you've done all you can naturally...because even with steroids if you aren't doing everything else correctly they'll be a waste. Make sense?

We are here to help you. Put in the time and effort and when all is said and done you have my word I'll make you a cycle myself.

I agree, the last thing on your mind should not be steroids but learning to eat right and proper training techniques.

Top Bottom