Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

C.J Hunter horsepower

coolcolj

found this post on the Ring about shotputter C.J Hunter - :)

In an informal talk last year at Denton, Brian Blutriech (who still has one of the best shot-discus doubles of all time)and I were talking about C.J. and he told me a little story about the then 315-320 lb'er that is both funny and "freakish" ! I hope I get it right or Kapt. "K" will accuse me of smoking the "wacky" weed again.....grin! Anyhow, Brian asked C.J what was something that he felt was unusual or freaky that he could do athleticly? C.J. replied "Broadjump eight feet!!!" Brian said "I can do that.....!" and C.J. replied "On to a 3 foot table?" I hope Brian read's this and correct's any number's ect. but the horsepower to move that bodyweight and jump that far is pretty scary! Remind's me of a few Oldfield stories....smile! Oh yeah...speaking of 70 footer's...there could be (5-6) U.S. putter's over that distance at Eugene or at the trial's...Intresting scenario's !!!

Coach Mac

Yes - he is 6'1" I believe

Most of the good throwers can jump unbelievely high and far - especially when you take in how much they weigh. Very strong and explosive.

I know Brian Blutreich...went to my high school...was a throwing legend there....they say he hit the goalpost from the shot ring in practice one day (70+ft) all natural freak

Top Bottom