Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk test prop?

Gnar gnar

I recently purchased 3 vials of test prop 125mg/ml and a ton of anavar from a reputable source off of eroids(4th down on the list). I'm running the prop at 125mg eod and the anavar at 100mg ed for a light cutting cycle. I am currently in my 3rd week and I haven't seen any results, not even side effects from the test; increased libido, oily skin, etc. What first concerned me about the test is that most of the time there is no pip whatsoever, which I have never experienced from prop, but every once and a while I'll get really sore after a shot. This is my first time running anavar so I'm not sure when to expect that to kick in. Anyone have a similar experience? Did I get bunk gear?

Three weeks huh boss? No bueno senior. You should really be feeling the prop and the var as well should be coming on. Sounds not so good for you, sorry bud. Been there before.
Just FYI, eroids can't be trusted dude. They buy those spots.

That's what I was thinking. Ugh well that sucks. I dropped quite a bit of money on this gear. I wish there were reliable sources online other than eroids. Everyone has always pointed me in the direction of eroids and I just keep hearing more and more horror stories about them. Guess their reviews are probably bullshit too.

you need to run bloodwork like steve said but 3 weeks on prop with absolutely nothing is not good bro... not at all... being a short ester and fast acting coupled with anavar and nothing? all signs point the gear bro

I stopped reading when I read "reputable source from eroids". Don't every go there for a source again. The ones that pay the most get the top spots.

I recently purchased 3 vials of test prop 125mg/ml and a ton of anavar from a reputable source off of eroids(4th down on the list). I'm running the prop at 125mg eod and the anavar at 100mg ed for a light cutting cycle. I am currently in my 3rd week and I haven't seen any results, not even side effects from the test; increased libido, oily skin, etc. What first concerned me about the test is that most of the time there is no pip whatsoever, which I have never experienced from prop, but every once and a while I'll get really sore after a shot. This is my first time running anavar so I'm not sure when to expect that to kick in. Anyone have a similar experience? Did I get bunk gear?

any questions about a source pm me first and ill let you know next time. dont ask on the board

Top Bottom