Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buffalo Bills v Steelers in Toronto Aug 14

heavy_duty

Pre season game
tickets $250.00 - $575.00 each......EACH!!!

teams not sending "best players" :worried:

stupid people of Toronto are gonna sell out the game at 50,000 and pay that price :rainbow: :worried: :rainbow:

no free drinks or food for that price either :(

oh yah...different laws in Ontario regarding "tail-gate" party too. :mix: :mix:

Simply put, the only way Toronto could showcase itself to the NFL was by buying dates from Buffalo, which understandably came at a premium price. And from the very start, the math should have been simple. By agreeing to pay the Bills $9.75-million a game, and with 54,000 seats to sell at Rogers Centre, tickets to see the Bills had to average roughly $200 each just for the operation to break even at the gate.

I wouldn't pay $500 to go to a football game if I got to have an orgy with the cheerleaders.

Here in New Jersey, they are reducing the time fans are allowed to tailgate @ a Giants or Jets game this year from 7 hours to 5.....

5 hours of tailgating? I thought I was a loser.

Yeah it's a joke. People are all excited while they are paying their $200 for a seat when they don't realize they could buy season's tickets for $400 US if they bothered to actually drive to Buffalo (2 hour drive). Plus then they get to tailgate properly instead of paying Rogers to attend a "VIP Tailgate party" at $6 a beer.

Same city that sells out Maple Leaf games at $150 a seat when our team sucks every year.

It's stupid. If the NFL can't see that Toronto is a better market for a franchise than Buffalo without making the city jump through hoops to 'prove themselves', they're morons.

Top Bottom