Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos choked tonight!

• Thread starter Thread starter kronk
  • Start date Start date
K

kronk

Gotta give the Raiders their props. They have handed us our ass so far tonight, and looks like the just put the nail in the coffin. Ugggh, oh well we will met again down the road....

I still say the Broncos win the AFC West...

Props to the Raiders they handed the Broncos their ass tonight.

i had a feeling this would happen. Broncos get 2 weeks of rest, and the Raiders were too good of a team to drop 5 in a row. I still think talent wise the Broncs have what it takes, but they played like complete shit tonight. I still don't like Ray Rhodes either. What the fuck, do the raiders have 600 pound, 10 foot lineman? Or was the Denver D just sucking dick tonight on pass pressure?

I have never been super impressed with the Denver offense since Elway left. They have great receivers, but a mediocre batch of running backs. It is hard to go from Elway and Davis to Greise and Portis.

Trevor Pryce is the only good pass rusher they have and Lincoln Kennedy took care of him. Greise is always back and forth. I knew it was over as soon as Rod Woodson took that 97 yard interception back for the TD. I think that was the beginning of the end for the Bronc ho's :D

Top Bottom