Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brewing a mix of Test esters

LoLogic

Hi, all. Before I start off, since this is my first time posting here, I'm a 31 yo veteran of running gear (doing it since I was 17), about 220 lbs, and I run TRT using homebrews. Some people may know me from other (long defunct) boards as "Ramblin". I look forward to contributing where I can here and thank you all for allowing me to join your community here.

That all being said, I was curious if anyone has any real-life experience in mixing there own multi-compound homebrews.

I have a couple options I'm thinking of. The first would be Test E and Mast E, which I imagine would be simple since both are Enanthates. I figure I can use whatever proportions I want, as long as I keep it around 250mg/mL.

The more tricky brew I'm considering is a mix of Test E and Test Decanoate. I would like to make this a bit of a high dose test solution for use in either TRT or blasting. My thought on this was to use about 200mg Test E/mL and 200mg Test D/mL for a total of 400mg/mL. I've read that using different esters allows you to use more product in less oil, but I'm curious if anyone has done something like this. The same math should work out if anyone has made a Test E/Deca mix.

As far as materials, I have BA, BB, GSO as usual, but also purchased some EO to decrease PIP and hold the higher dosages.

Any input from anyone who's made mixes will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Top Bottom