Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking News on "Hockey Dad"

is it true that the guy that died was a little guy and the other guy was big?
is it also true that the guy that died threw the first punch?
also, you know, you'd have to beat a guy pretty bad to kill him...

yes the guy that died weighed on 150 pounds. The guilty man is a huge dude...(Looks like Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"

I don't know who threw the first punch.

Insano

The guy that died did throw the first punch, he was 6', 156lbs....the guy that beat him to death was 6'1, 270lbs...
The big guy was a truck driver too, apparantly...

That's pretty fucking brutal..

MommaKin said:
is it true that the guy that died was a little guy and the other guy was big?
is it also true that the guy that died threw the first punch?
also, you know, you'd have to beat a guy pretty bad to kill him...

Yeah, he was like 270, the dead guy was about 170. I watched the trial on tv and still couldn't tell you who actually threw the first "punch" but that never matters in manslaughter-only in simple assault. My prediction was guilty, and it wasn't that hard to figure out. He will probly get about 10 but be up for parole in 3-4.

Saw it on TV today. He got convicted on "second degree man slaughter". He will face 3-6 years in prison. Will propably serve 1 and get out on parole, if that much. Remeber that he did not kill him intentionally. He may be heavy but he is a fat sack of crap. So who cares how much heavier he was, that is a non issue. Basically that is saying that the 156 LB man can't do too much to him and should not be as responsible as the big guy, because the big guy, after all, should know better not to pick on the little guy. Hog wash.

I can't tell you how many times i got called out to fight by guys 150lbs of less. In fact it's those guys that are most times to most agressive and irritating pricks trying to prove themselves on big guys. And i am 6'3 260lbs mind you. So i do not know where they get the balls to act like that. Luckily i am very level headed and diffuse the stupid situations that arise without fighting. But God forbid one day i get tired of being more responsible just because i am bigger and deck some guy and have him end up in a comma of worse.

What i am saying is that they were in mutual combat.

The problem is that the big guy went too far. He repeatedly banged the head of he little guy on the floor even after he was totally subdued. He should have known that it would kill the guy. He probably wanted to kill the guy, just couldn't control his emotions, now he will pay the price.

Ironically, they were arguing about the kids hockey practice being too violent. I have seen way too many interfering parents in my days of coaching youth sports, but this guy takes the cake. He needs to go to jail, big time.

Top Bottom