Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brady vs. Bledsoe

To other Pats or NFL fans, who do you think is the guy? To be brief, my vote is for Brady--Bledsoe can only win with the right guys around him (such as Curtis Martin and Terry Glenn when in his top form)...Brady is leading this team to the playoffs without many weapons. I think Drew has done a great job over the past 8 years, but i think its time to pass the torch and see what we can get for Bledsoe in the offseason.

They will probably stick with Brady for the rest of the year. I hope they do cause i have him on my fantasy team. Bledsoe is still a good quarterback though. Its gonna be tough for a proven seasoned veteran to ride the pine during the playoffs and watch a new young guy play, but whatever works. They will probably deal him in the offseason. There might be a few quarterbacks out there this year for expansion.

Well, interresting. Bledsoe has one of the best arms in the biz and Brady has one of the best heads. It's a bronze over brains dilemna. Bledsoe could have been the greatest ever and at the beginning of his career his numbers were as good if not better than anybody's, but then the dumbass started thinking for himself instead of just doing what he's told. That's the reason his numbers went down and the Pats started losing. True, Bledsoe is tough, much tougher than most QB's, but he lacks the intelligence to stay competitive. But, I guarentee that he will find a home somewhere else next season and be fairly successful. Brady on the other hand, he'll be a Patriot for at least 4 more years and will continue to make smart decisions. He'll also come out strong next year since he'll work on his deep ball all off season.

look ive watched the patriots since 1994 and ive watched drew bledsoe at his best and worst.He is one of the elite Qbs in the league.he has a big play arm and has a great release.he has become a better running threat not that thats wat u want him doing but he can if he has to.in the first game Bledsoe threw for 250yards and probably wouldve finished off the game with the ainning touchdown if not for a controvercial call.and against the jets he didnt have a bad game but you guys forget that new england fumbled 3x twice in the red zone.besides the running game and defense played like shit.they stepped up for brady and if you look at hi nubers they are good but watching the game he missed many throws Bledsoe would have made.dont get me wrong i like brady i hav since he was at michigan but Bledsoe is the better player.i will really miss him next season and i belive brady wont be as successful in the future.im gonna be torn next season but Drew built the patriots teams i loved so i guess next year ill be a chicago fan:bawling:

bledsoe last season and a losing patriots team, brady this year and an 11-5 patriots team first round bye in the playoffs, who would u pick.

ok 5-11 last year was with a very different team. brady is a good player but he didnt do this all himself Smith and the defense have been playing great ball. u guys wait next year when brady is the patriots starter and sux all the patriots fans will want him dead. trust me if the ptriots were smart they would keep bledsoe hes a great qb whos played with a bunch of nobodys and done fairly well for the past few years dont jump on the bandwagon for brady he can be a great qb but not better than bledsoe.mark my words wait till next year

Brady has kind of played shitty since I started this post....there is no argument against Bledsoe having a better arm and putting up better numbers. There is no argument against Bledsoe being consistent over his 7 years in New England....however, I think Brady could be a better fit for this club. How so? Look at the Ravens------>They won the Super Bowl behind Trent Dilfer, a QB who throws up mediocre numbers and seems to just stay out of trouble (similar to Brady).....they dump him after winning it all and sign Elvis Grbac who was coming off a career year in which he posted phenomenal numbers (more of a Bledsoe type)....the Ravens aren't even close to what they were a year ago....but Dilfer is a whole different story, and an amazing one at that.

Overall, I think whatever the Pats do in the offseason, its intelligence will be based on what happens in 2002...nobody knows whats gonna happen, but I think there is no way they can dump Brady, even if he plays like shit next Saturday. Bledsoe will go to Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, or Houston.

Top Bottom