Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing on HBO.

I the main event worth watching? I have HBO but I havent really followed boxing in a few years. Think the last fight I saw was Trinidad vs. some young kid who I remember thinking would never be the same after that fight.

galaxy said:
I the main event worth watching? I have HBO but I havent really followed boxing in a few years. Think the last fight I saw was Trinidad vs. some young kid who I remember thinking would never be the same after that fight.

The main event sucked.

The undercard fight turned out to be pretty good.

Edison Miranda grew up in Colombia. His mother deserted him because she had him at age 14. Years later he hiked hundreds of miles to find her and lived off of road kill. Then he worked in a factory at age 9 and slaughtered bulls at age 12. Guess knocking someone out isn't too hard.

eat big said:
The main event sucked.

The undercard fight turned out to be pretty good.

Edison Miranda grew up in Colombia. His mother deserted him because she had him at age 14. Years later he hiked hundreds of miles to find her and lived off of road kill. Then he worked in a factory at age 9 and slaughtered bulls at age 12. Guess knocking someone out isn't too hard.
Hotzie could kick his ass, because boxers are weakling pussies.

If Miranda can learn to throw his jab and work on his footwork, he will be amazing

Top Bottom