Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing fans!

Mysterio

Who's excited for nexts weeks upcoming bouts on Hbo? I can't wait to see these two fights. I'm really excited to see bojado fight. This young kid is something speacial and you know Gatti and Dorin come to fight. Who are your picks to win there fights? Its hard for me to choose who's gonna win cause these fights can go either way.

AAP said:
bro where you been? you haven't been around in like... forever.

Yeah I know. Im engaged to be married in a year. So I spend alot of my time with her and I'm working a busy schedule of 50 hrs. a week. I just don't have the time as much anymore. I do come on here and read sometimes but hardly every post.

Mysterio said:
Who's excited for nexts weeks upcoming bouts on Hbo? I can't wait to see these two fights. I'm really excited to see bojado fight. This young kid is something speacial and you know Gatti and Dorin come to fight. Who are your picks to win there fights? Its hard for me to choose who's gonna win cause these fights can go either way.

It's gonna be Gatti....

The Romanian, Lenoard Dorin, is gonna fight to death but Gatti is gonna prevail as being the more skilfull one , provided isn't going to be cut.

This could be the last fight for Dorin as he is gonna settle down in Canada and enjoy his family and his 2 kids.

Top Bottom