Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing Fans... Tua vs Bryd ??

smash

It's gonna happen on August 18th.

This has to be Tua's biggest fight...if he loses this then it could be Tua v the Bean a year from now :)

I've heard his trainers are going to get him down to 230lb for this fight... at that weight he should be able to walk through Byrds punches and knock him the fuck out.....

Reactions: Cut
im a huge fight fan and i like chris byrds boxing style, however tua is too strong and durable, chris will get knocked the fuck out. Yeah hopkins and trinidad will be the fight of the year where felix will win, up until roy jones whips his ass. roy jones next fight is on july 28th against a bum.

U guys are forgeting about my favorite fighter, Hector "no mas i can't see" Camacho Jr. What a fuckin disgrace to his name.

beardedclam, damn you got lucky with those seats, what row? man i wish i knew you so i can place bets with the jones-trinidad fight, trinidad is good, actually great, but jones is in another league, he has welterweight handspeed in a lightheavyweight body which will be the deciding edge over the fight.

are you from puerto rico? just curious. I totally agree jones has been fighting bums, but honestly who else is out there for him to fight? He can totally destroy those past opponents if he wanted too, remember jones rematch with griffen? that was the real roy jones, after that 1 round knockout he said he doesnt like taking out opponents that way, hes a humiliator not a destroyer. And he will humiliate tito all the way to round 12.

Top Bottom