Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Bored to tears! What's everyone training today?

back, traps, shoulders, neck. :fro: I did a 6 mile run this morning too.
 
Got a bad cold, feeling tired and achey, can't work out today, and it feels like I'm getting smaller by the minute.
I AM HATING THIS. :( :mad:
 
lite bi & tri day, elbow and shoulder joint pain today... sux, but thats ok cuz Ive gone heavy the past 2 weeks in a row, thats probably the resone anyhow.......

and your right, this place is boring as fuk...
 
Chest / Tri's this morning...

I can't believe I'm still sore from Thursday's Leg day.
Going Up 50 lbs on the Leg Press always does that to me..
 
Re: Hey BUCK...

Night Fly said:
How long does it take you to run 6 miles???

Working chest today, btw.

hhhhmmmm....not very long. I would say about 45 mins...cuz I was running through hills, and in a group of 5, so we have to go by the slowest person's pace. :fro:
 
Re: Re: Hey BUCK...

Big Buck said:


hhhhmmmm....not very long. I would say about 45 mins...cuz I was running through hills, and in a group of 5, so we have to go by the slowest person's pace. :fro:

7.5 min crosscountry pace... not bad at-fuk'n-all for a big guy....

I dont wanna loose any mass so I try to keep my pace at nice-n-slow 10 min pace. 6mi, 60min. Did 3 this morn.
 
Re: Re: Hey BUCK...

Big Buck said:


hhhhmmmm....not very long. I would say about 45 mins...cuz I was running through hills, and in a group of 5, so we have to go by the slowest person's pace. :fro:

I'm with Gilbyag...not bad for a big guy.

How long would it take you to run to TN???? hehe..
 
tried a new workout today...i skipped legs, gonna wait til tomorrow to do legs..

i did chest and started out with a bunch of heavy flies and shit..then went on to incline press..(usually do flat first then incline but switched it), then my chest was so dead I could barely do flat bench..i'm hoping that hitting my chest differently will "trick" it in to new growth :)

what up
 
I've been running my ass off lately...my run times are really dropping. When I was in real good running shape last year, I ran 4 miles in 25 mins....;) I ran the PFT last year (3 miles) in 18:30. Is I've gotten bigger I started running a little less...but now that I'm cutting and getting back into it, I feel great!!!! ;)
 
Big Buck said:

but now that I'm cutting and getting back into it, I feel great!!!! ;)

**shakes head**

TinyB...always cutting:(
 
Top Bottom