Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boooooooooooo!!!!

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
DAMN THE RAIDERS!!! I've seen better football at my neighbor's kid's Junior High Powderpuff game!!! WTF!!!??? Did someone forget to tell Collins that he needs to throw the ball AHEAD of the WR and not BEHIND them???? WHERE IS THIS GREAT DEFENSE that they were bragging about having? All I see are a bunch of old, fat guys running into each other. They would have a better defense if they pulled some of those drunks from the Black Hole. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I'm alright now. :)

Wait, no... I forgot about the Seahawks game... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, NOW I'm ok. :)

um....

Well nobody can complain as much as I can!!!

Try this:
Lions lose 38-10
get outgained in game like 450 yards to 125
their kick/punt returner outgains total offense 230 to 125!! now thats pothetic
we have 8 starters injured!!!
Joey Harrington has perfected the skip pass!!!
and I could go on, but I am feeling a tear form

oooooooohhhhhh.....I guess it wont be that good of a year for us, there is always next year, maybe we can get healthy, I say we bench all the guys we want to start NEXT year and save them for then, so might be able to play atleast a half a year with our starters!!! just a thought though

peace

dirty~d~ said:
DAMN THE RAIDERS!!! I've seen better football at my neighbor's kid's Junior High Powderpuff game!!! WTF!!!??? Did someone forget to tell Collins that he needs to throw the ball AHEAD of the WR and not BEHIND them???? WHERE IS THIS GREAT DEFENSE that they were bragging about having? All I see are a bunch of old, fat guys running into each other. They would have a better defense if they pulled some of those drunks from the Black Hole. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ok, I think I'm alright now. :)

Wait, no... I forgot about the Seahawks game... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, NOW I'm ok. :)

Damn ... you are the shit. Wanna wrestle?

:rose:

:busy:

Dirty D, 31-3 That has to hurt. I would rub it in but the Broncos already did enough. Bronco K coming your way :P I did win $100 off the game though and had the score picked exactly, silly Raiders fans will never learn...

Yeah yeah, I got something for you, Bronco fan. :chomp: I'm still a fan. I might be pissed off, but I'll still wear my black and silver come Sunday. :)

RAIDERS 4 LIFE! Okay, so Collins is turning out to be an awesome passer (for the other teams), and our #2 Defense against the run (at the beginning of the season anyways) is letting people walk to the 10yd marker, but I still have faith! We've got talent, they just need to get it back together. And we need a QB (note to self: add to Christmas wish list for next year.). Until then, The D needs to come down hard like the beginning of the season and the O Line needs to bust open some gaps so that AZ can ram it up everybody's asses! I won't be completely naive and say that this will happen this season, but.....It could happen!

Keep the faith bro! We'll be on top again.

Not sure when, though.

dirty~d~ said:
Keep the faith bro! We'll be on top again.

Not sure when, though.

GO EAGLES!!!!!

Do you realize Dirty D that if we got together we would be reuniting the two craziest/rowdiest groups of fans!!! Not like we would need a reason to get together, but i thought i'd throw it out there!!!

:rose:

FACE PAINTERS UNITE!!!! :silly: :beer:

Top Bottom