Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bobb sapp vs Mike Tyson

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
Contract has been signed by Bobb sapp and the way they are talking on pride now they will be fighting next year sometime. I think Bog sapp sucks. I would have liked to see tyson fight one of the good ground fighters to prove to alot of people that pro boxers are nothing in MMA. :) Look what happened to botha tonight. He got kicked in the face and lost.

KA-BAR said:
Contract has been signed by Bobb sapp and the way they are talking on pride now they will be fighting next year sometime. I think Bog sapp sucks. I would have liked to see tyson fight one of the good ground fighters to prove to alot of people that pro boxers are nothing in MMA. :) Look what happened to botha tonight. He got kicked in the face and lost.

Frans Botha the boxer? What happened? I think there are several ground fighters that Tyson or any boxer wouldn't harldly stand a chance against.

Dude, this will be a good one, but I think Tyson will win... Tyson is a fucking animal, and in the cage he'll be a little more unrestrained. The psychological factor with that guy would be freaky too.. Sapp is a big boy though, but he has a lot less stamina than Tyson...

I can't wait to watch this...

I still wanna see that vid of Tito vs. Couture, do you know where I can get it?

Deus Ex Machina said:
Dude, this will be a good one, but I think Tyson will win... Tyson is a fucking animal, and in the cage he'll be a little more unrestrained. The psychological factor with that guy would be freaky too.. Sapp is a big boy though, but he has a lot less stamina than Tyson...

THat fight was extremely boring. Totally dominated technically by the former olympic and superior wrestler. Tito looked like a boy in a man's game.

biteme said:

THat fight was extremely boring. Totally dominated technically by the former olympic and superior wrestler. Tito looked like a boy in a man's game.

I think Tito is finished after that last fight.

anyone see the way tito was crying at the press confrense after his loss? it felt so good to watch him become humbled

Re: Re: Bobb sapp vs Mike Tyson

Yes botha the boxer. I meant to say K-1 not pride. Still that is alot closer to MMA than Boxing is. Anyway Botha had a rematch against Abidi. Last fight botha gave him a cheap shot when he was down.

Botha looked strong at first but at the end of the 3rd round adibi kicked him in the face and knocked him down. Hell I don’t see how botha got back up.

But K-1 is not even MMA and a pro boxer still lost. MMA they have so many more tools and are not one dimensional fighter. Boxing along will not get it at any level.

biteme said:

Frans Botha the boxer? What happened? I think there are several ground fighters that Tyson or any boxer wouldn't harldly stand a chance against.

Sapp will lose that fight badly. Sapp is not that good. He will gas very fast.

Deus Ex Machina said:

Actually he has said he is going to train harder than ever and says he will never lose again.

He got beat at his own game. Tito has ground and pounded everyone he has ever fought and Randy just owned man handled him.

Romo17 said:

I think Tito is finished after that last fight.

KA-BAR said:
Tito has ground and pounded everyone he has ever fought and Randy just owned man handled him.

watch the ortiz shamrock fight from a few years back... frank shamrock played with him and then made him tap.

Top Bottom