Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bob Costas is Reporting Fixing in Olympics!!!

barnidge

Bob Costas just now reported that the French ice skating judge admitted today to "swapping high scores" with the Ukraine and/or Russian judges. The French judge was to give a high score in pairs figure skating to the Russian figure skating duo in exchange for a high score from the Russian judge in next Friday's ice dancing competition.
The French judge was one of the five that essentially gave the gold medal to the Russian figure skating pair over the Canadian pair. Those judges included China, Russia, Ukraine, France and Poland.

Maybe my math is bad but, that wouldn't be such a big deal would it? Since there are....several other judges who also have their say in the final score?

Figure Skating is gay and should NOT be an Olympic "Sport"!!!!

PERIOD!!!

All competitions that require Judging of anykind should be eliminated from the olympics.

as you know Wodin Figure Skating is big at U of Del. Sometimes I go down to the rink and practice my moves...see im an Olympic hopefull...US skating is not aware of me yet, but they will soon...im not very good but i try real hard...most of the other skaters laugh at my oversized build for skateing and homemade costume, but i will not let them ruin my dream.

Days of the Tantric said:

Then I suppose your dream of competing in the Pudding Balled Flatulation Event at the Summer Olympics will be shattered, huh?

Those bastards at the IOC rejected Pudding Balled Flatulation along with Mime and Ballet again!

figure skating is corrupt, but it'll never get kicked out of the olympics. it gets way higher ratings than any other winter olympic sport (even hockey). money talks.

Top Bottom