Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Sport

Legion Kreinak2

Has anyone seen this movie? It stars Jean Claude Van Damme. It's about an illegal, underground tournament in Hong Kong called the Kumitae, which all fighters around the world of varying disciplines participate in.

Okay, the current champion, for those who've seen it, is insane! Chong Li... and I was looking at him now (last time I saw it was when I was 9) and he is HUGE. He has gigantic pecs, and his lats are enormous. He looks to be like he could also be a bodybuilder.

Funny how you can be so big, so quick and flexible, and so insanely powerful. Dammit, it's gotta take about 8+ years to develop a body like that. I just don't have paitence, I can't do that. Agh, I wish I'd just have to work twice as hard or more, but not have to wait so damn long to get there.

Legion Kreinak2 said:
Has anyone seen this movie? It stars Jean Claude Van Damme. It's about an illegal, underground tournament in Hong Kong called the Kumitae, which all fighters around the world of varying disciplines participate in.

Okay, the current champion, for those who've seen it, is insane! Chong Li... and I was looking at him now (last time I saw it was when I was 9) and he is HUGE. He has gigantic pecs, and his lats are enormous. He looks to be like he could also be a bodybuilder.

Funny how you can be so big, so quick and flexible, and so insanely powerful. Dammit, it's gotta take about 8+ years to develop a body like that. I just don't have paitence, I can't do that. Agh, I wish I'd just have to work twice as hard or more, but not have to wait so damn long to get there.

He's in quite a few other movies as well.

If you can't wait you could always juice ;)

You must be talking about Bolo Yeung. I saw him first in 'Enter the Dragon'. That movie was filmed over 30 years ago and he was huge then too.

was on again this morning. I wonder if Frank can pull it off AGAIN????! Gonna be pretty tough seeing as how he did it two days ago. But hey, I'm no kumitae champ. He's got what it takes, not me.

Got a little way through it but then the schoolbell came aringin and I had to git.

yep that's bolo yeung, or yang sze which is his real name i believe. he was a chinese bodybuilding champ as someone said before, and practices tai chi if i'm not mistaken. apparently, he challenged bruce lee on the set of enter the dragon and got his ass whooped.

No, he never got his ass-whooped, and they never fought on the Enter The Dragon set. They did train together though. Bruce even admitted that his abilities were much more impressive than any other single-discipline black-belt tended to be. Needless to say, he was a very impressive warrior. Though, Bruce still reigns superior according to him.

Top Bottom