Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Foot Hoax suit available on ebay for $200.00

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Whats wrong with these guys? lmao

Bigfoot Hoax Suit Gets $200K In Bids On eBay - News Story - WSB Atlanta

Related To Story

Bigfoot Hoax Suit Gets $200K In Bids On eBay

POSTED: 9:01 am EDT October 15, 2008
UPDATED: 11:28 am EDT October 15, 2008

JONESBORO, Ga. -- A monkey suit purported to be the corpse of Bigfoot is drawing more than $200,000 on eBay.

The suit was at the center of a hoax cooked up by a former Clayton County police officer Matt Whitton and his friend, Rick Dyer. The two held a news conference in August in California with Searching for Bigfoot Inc. director Tom Biscardi, toting photos of the suit and DNA results to prove they had killed the legendary man-ape in the north Georgia mountains.

SLIDESHOW: Thawed Out 'Bigfoot' Is Rubber Suit

Eaton, Ind., resident William Lett, who gave Biscardi $50,000 to buy the alleged corpse, is trying to recoup his losses by selling the suit. He's getting help from the Asheville, N.C.,-based Shadowbox Enterprises, owned by paranormal researcher Joshua P. Warren, who will keep profits made from the sale.

Bidding on the suit closes at midnight Thursday.

SURVEY: Would You Bid?

In the meantime, former Clayton County Officer Matthew Whitton has filed an appeal of his August termination.

Chief Jeff Turner says he fired Whitton because the officer ruined his credibility when he and Rick Dyer sought media attention, saying they found the body of the legendary man-ape.

"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

"I don't believe it does affect my credibility at all because this is bigfoot," Whitton told Channel 2 in August. "It would be one thing if I came out and said that I had something else that is tangible or real, but right now, as far as I'm concerned, there is no real bigfoot."

Previous Stories:

Lol.. thats right.. I would love to have the one they use in the Jack Links commercials.. thanks pal

that dude lost his job over that shit when it finally became known he was lying about it.

(which wasn't hard given how many times they changed their story)

that dude lost his job over that shit when it finally became known he was lying about it.

(which wasn't hard given how many times they changed their story)

I know , how did they rig the blood and the guts in the picture?

Top Bottom