Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to use deca without deca dick worries

Berikser

it’s been a while since I used deca. The last time I tried it I was in my early twenties and I remember I was getting some deca dick issues going on. They didn’t know what I was doing but I was able to bulk up nicely.
Now I’m in my early 30s and I would like to try it again this time for moderate muscle mass gains and strength.
I’m currently 185 lbs and 5’7”. is 400 mg a week be a good dose or is that too much and how do I prevent deca dick?

thats too high of a dose.. the reason people run into issues is using it too high along with test too high... many do not run proper supports and also do not monitor estrogen and prolactin either... 250-300 mg each of test and deca is plenty to make excellent gains and keep side effects low... i would look at using proviron as well...

it’s been a while since I used deca. The last time I tried it I was in my early twenties and I remember I was getting some deca dick issues going on. They didn’t know what I was doing but I was able to bulk up nicely.
Now I’m in my early 30s and I would like to try it again this time for moderate muscle mass gains and strength.
I’m currently 185 lbs and 5’7”. is 400 mg a week be a good dose or is that too much and how do I prevent deca dick?
get some proviron and higher testosterone that will help

lots of people over the years have used Deca and they still have no problems to this day

Top Bottom