Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to stack trenbolone for an aggressive stack

Giakeori

I’m debating different ways that I should stack trenbolone.
A bit about me I’m currently 26 years old and I run three different Cycles before I’m up to 206 lbs and I’m 5’11” and I’m around 11% body fat.
My goal is to compete in the physique class and the next 2 years but I want to make sure that I’m in the best shape possible.
My thoughts are to try tren ace 250mgs a week. And use either masteron or winstrol with it and then add something like halo or superdrol to get more aggressive. Any feedback on which options you would recommend?

A bit about me I’m currently 26 years old and I run three different Cycles before I’m up to 206 lbs and I’m 5’11” and I’m around 11% body fat.
My goal is to compete in the physique class and the next 2 years but I want to make sure that I’m in the best shape possible.
My thoughts are to try tren ace 250mgs a week. And use either masteron or winstrol with it and then add something like halo or superdrol to get more aggressive. Any feedback on which options you would recommend?
i would stack tren with winny

200mgs tren 50mgs winstrol to start

Let's see what ya got now

tren and deca is an option if you want to get a little aggressive

dont' use tren unless you have a lot of experience 5 years minimum

do tren and masteron. nothing is better

Top Bottom