Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stack on with Sarms1 LGD

Krzys

Hey there
New guy on these forums looking to gain a little muscle and cut some fat at the same time
I just turned 23.Im about 220lbs and 5"11
I have weight lifted for about a year and I'm happy with my body but I would like to tone up a bit before summer so goal is to lose some muscle and bulk up a little
After some reading and research,I came across LGD.
I decided to order a dose from Sarms1 and it's currently underway.
I hope I ordered from a reputable source since I couldn't find any reviews for sarms companies.

I was wondering,would it be recommended to add GW (Cardarine) to my LGD?
I was also interested in s4 but I don't want toexperience the vision side affects so I prefer not to stack with that unless the gains will be way different .

Would LGD from sarms1 go well with GW from a different sarms brand of should I stick with sarms1

Pct is going to be hcggenerate and thinking of either liquid nol or liquid clo from sarms1

Thanks for any advice

Last edited:
Welcome to EF! A popular stack with LGD (up to 10mg daily) includes adding GW (up to 50mg daily, split doses) and S4 (up to 20mg daily, split doses). This should help you both add a little muscle while you cut.

You of course don't have to use the S4, even though it's strong. Visions side effects affect everybody differently so trying it is up to you.

Also, with LGD, I would definitely go with the Clomid and/or nolva for PCT.

You shouldn't have any problem with ordering multiple sarms from different providers. Our sponsor, RUI-Products, has some good stuff if you can't find everything at sarms1.

Thank you for your advice
I'm going to defiantly check them out since sarms1 is already charging me twice for one product and I can't even contact them.

You're welcome, and I think that you'll like RUI.

Top Bottom