Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bulking steroids with dbol?

Tnazerlso

I’m 42 years old and I’ve spent the past 3 years really leaning out went from about 20% body fat down to 13% body fat.
I’m looking to do a nice bulking cycle to put on some more weight and build up some strength.
Currently at around 77 kg. If I can put 5 to 10 kg on this cycle I’d be happy with it
what would you recommend with 30mgs a day dbol? Should I do testosterone or would deca be the best?

I’m 42 years old and I’ve spent the past 3 years really leaning out went from about 20% body fat down to 13% body fat.
I’m looking to do a nice bulking cycle to put on some more weight and build up some strength.
Currently at around 77 kg. If I can put 5 to 10 kg on this cycle I’d be happy with it
what would you recommend with 30mgs a day dbol? Should I do testosterone or would deca be the best?
deca and dbol is the sweet spot
300mgs deca 50mgs dbol n2guard

3-5 max

You might put the weight on but it's not gonna be good tissue.

tren is a nasty steroid and i'm not a fan of deca either

Top Bottom