Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best anti-anxiety meds?

Universal23

Whats up. I've had anxiety that fluctuates, sometimes its non existent and sometimes its out of control and its a pain in the ass. I'm not sure what the underlying cause is that triggers my phases of anxiety attacks but it definitely gets worse during my school semesters at Uni, stress is higher, social interactions are greater, terrible public speaker..sometimes I get around strangers especially if I'm on pre-workout or adderal IR .I'm new here but have followed the forum for a while. This issue has come to the point where I feel I need to control this asap, I usually fight through it and it passes which is why I've never been medicated before. I assure you I'm a normal, good looking guy and this problem is purely a chemical imbalance in my brain atm which I need to fix! SO I'm looking for the best anti-anxiety medication you can take that won't inhibit BB progress? Any suggestions on the below?:

Again I've never taken any meds besides a beta blocker. I heard many of these meds can make you fat and ruin your lipid metabolism and body composition, energy, sex drive etc.. I know there's different classes of drug too (SSRI, SARI like trazadone, SNRI, Benzo's, and beta blockers) and I know some are probably more appealing to a BB's needs vs others. Anyone with experience?

I'm currently taking a beta blocker (propranolol) which works amazing and I should probably be taking it everyday at Uni. but I don't like to take it daily because I think its making it more difficult for me to lose fat on my cycle and I can't lift or do HIT cardio on it..It binds the beta receptors via competitive inhibition, the B-receptors are located on the heart and fat cells where Epi NE also bind to initiate lipid metabolism for energy...propranolol will block the Epinephrine + Norepinephrine from binding, therefore, dramatically decreasing "fat burning" capabilities.

Some background on myself: I'm 23 years old, 7+ years of lifting experience, 4+ years of cycling, first time committing to TRT cruising at 200mg with a current blast around 400-500mg a week with 40mg oral turinabol. Could the TEST have anything to do with spiked anxiety?

Top Bottom