Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benzyl benzonate is poison

pushmepullify

I did a google search after bad injection site pain and found this.

Benzyl benzonate is used to kill the nervous systems of head and skin lice.

So its poison and if you take enough of it it will kill you....why put it in the gear at around 16%..?

There must be a better compound to put in the gear that isnt poison.

You may say that its only toxic when you get to a certain level of exposure but what about the benzyl alcohol ....? .... that stuff is everywhere in soaps and shampoos...and its toxic... so you are exposed to a little here and a little there and before you know it you are above the toxic limit.

I just think all the chemicals that are put into food... water .....soaps .....cleaners ......etc build up in the body and cause physical ... mental.. and spiritual numbness.

Those big companies should be made to clean up their act....I want some gear without the poison.

I agree. I used to feel like I had the flue all the time when using gear with 20 percent BB. I quit using BB and switched to 60 percent ethyl oleate. I haven't felt anything but awsome since.

Top Bottom