Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bcs = Bs

fsupat70

So lets get this straight USC is #2 and FSU is #3 when USC lost to califonia, i repeat lost to fucking 5-4 california, while FSU lost to Miami in a fucking downpour not seen since the great flood. Fucking homo voters and homo computers, screw this system. The pac 10 year in and year out proves to have way overrated pice of shit college teams and still they rank USC #2, fucking joke.

Yes, but unfortunately FSU has a powderpuff schedule every year. 2 good games a year vs UM and UF, everything else is ACC action. If NC State and ND actually had better teams, FSU's SOS would be higher, though not enough to overcome USC. If OU, USC and FSU win out, it'll be OU vs USC...

Remember, two years ago UM got screwed in the BCS. They beat FSU and ended up #3

I agree though, the BCS is BS...FSU's defense is steller this year. It'll be fun to watch FSU vs UF in a few weeks

FSU never backs down from anyone, they always try to play the toughest schedule possible, how were they supposed to know when they scheduled ND that they would suck so bad. Remember this is the same ND team that beat "#6 hahahaha what a fucking joke" washington state this year that USC just beat and eveyone thinks that their shit dont stink because they beat them, washington state may have been the most overrated team in the history of college fb to get that ranking, also FSU played colorado which usually is a ranked team but this year they also sucked, and of course we play florida and miami every year, teams we do not have to play since they are not in conference

OKIE said:
Does it matter...none of them can beat OU!!

OU has been playing great ball. I knew Stoops when I went to UF, he definitely knows his shit. No team can beat them this year. I don't see USC losing either until the BCS...

Top Bottom