Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baseball in the wild wild west!

SoreArms

2 division titles and a wild card spot are up for grabs in California this weekend.

Dodgers vs. Giants
The Dodgers lead the Giants by 3 games and need to win one of the 3 this weekend to clinch the division title. The Giants are tied with Houston in the wild card race, but Houston is hosting the lowly Rockies for the last 3 of the season.

Lets go blue!

Angels vs. A's
These guys are tied with 3 to play against each other this weekend, making ita best of 3 series for the division title. Both teams have been eliminated from the wild card so their post season hopes are resting on these 3 games.

This is gonna be a very exciting weekend for California baseball fans, except for San Diego, but who cares about them.

See you at the play offs!

SoreArms said:
yes, I'm excited too

Being a baseball fan, I am as well.

I pick Angels and Giants will win outright.

Sorry, I know you're a Dodgers fan and I want you to suffer.

heh

BileStew said:
Being a baseball fan, I am as well.

I pick Angels and Giants will win outright.

Sorry, I know you're a Dodgers fan and I want you to suffer.

heh
I would predict a Dodger vs Yankees World Series, but the Yankees wont make it that far.

SoreArms said:
I would predict a Dodger vs Yankees World Series, but the Yankees wont make it that far.

The Dodgers need their pitching to be better, esp in relief. I see it coming down to them and the Cardinals for the NL.

In the AL, I think the Yankees pitching is horrible and they will be lucky to make it out of the first round. I see Boston making it to the WS.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
The Dodgers need their pitching to be better, esp in relief. I see it coming down to them and the Cardinals for the NL.

In the AL, I think the Yankees pitching is horrible and they will be lucky to make it out of the first round. I see Boston making it to the WS.

DIV

:chomp:

It's gonna be a Red Sox vs St. Louis in the World Series.

St. Louis is going to win in 6.

....the curse of the bambino lives on.

Top Bottom