Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad gear? first cycle

edgar7654

I'm on day 32 or test e at 500ml week first week i did 750 i pin twice a week
im eating about 2800+ cal I've gained 6 lb or so recently i started having wet dreams started the past 4 nights is that a sign its legit? i have increased in strength but it could be from training i work my ass off im not taking anything else just test e

yea thats why I'm wondering if my gear is bad its week 4 so i might as well keep going for 8 more weeks but i was wondering if that could be a sign that its starting to work i read it takes 4 weeks but i don't feel anything really

Well post some more info.. like your age, height, and weight.

500mg of Test isn't going to turn you into superman in a month. If you are concerned with your gear being fake, then get some bloods done.

well I'm 5'7 161lb now i started at 155 and I'm 24 my goal is to be 180-190lb and reach my genetic potential i was in an accident 2 weeks ago will the hospital blood work show or does it have to be one looking for test free in my blood

Well, you're not going to put on 30 pounds in one cycle.

The bloodwork from the hospital most likely will not show what you need. So I would get more bloodwork done if you are worried. I honestly think you need to give it more time though. 6 pounds in 4 weeks is not bad.

@john juan ur right i guess ill keep going i was expecting to look like you on my first cycle or something like bamm that guy is huge lol

Top Bottom