Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

australias sub 10

Zander1983 said:
It is sad that the first question I ask is whether he is natural or not. He's made MASSIVE strides of late.

its hard to say. Talking to a coach at work......he said someone can find one error in their motions...correct it and shave a lot of time off the sprint.

but i can only see that as a junior or amature problem. i think he has been with the institute for 6 years they would have pick up on tech errors ages ago

endpoint said:
its hard to say. Talking to a coach at work......he said someone can find one error in their motions...correct it and shave a lot of time off the sprint.

but i can only see that as a junior or amature problem. i think he has been with the institute for 6 years they would have pick up on tech errors ages ago

Yeah, the AIS would have sorted his technique out a long time ago.

Its nearly impossible to say without knowing all the details.

Good on him though. I'm sick of Cathy Freeman and don't care much for Shrivo ;)

That's what I've always believed. If you're in a 100m final at the Olympics or Worlds you are on the sauce, no questions asked.

I think its just the fact that he is Australian that makes me question it. Afterall, our athletes are all clean :rolleyes:

Zander1983 said:
That's what I've always believed. If you're in a 100m final at the Olympics or Worlds you are on the sauce, no questions asked.

I think its just the fact that he is Australian that makes me question it. Afterall, our athletes are all clean :rolleyes:

we are all drug free.....except for that hammer thrower that got busted importing human growth hormone.

Top Bottom