Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

August 29: MMA Aaron “A-Train” Simpson v. Ed “Short Fuse” Herman (Closes at 7:00 pm)

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
August 29th, 2009 - UFC Middleweights - Ultimate Fighting Championships 102 - Rose Garden. Portland, Oregon, United States

Aaron “A-Train” Simpson v. Ed “Short Fuse” Herman

Re: August 29: MMA Aaron “A-Train” Simpson v. Ed “Short Fuse” Herman (Closes at 7:00

Note this one closes at 7pm.

Re: August 29: MMA Aaron “A-Train” Simpson v. Ed “Short Fuse” Herman (Closes at 7:00

- Aaron Simpson def. Ed Herman by TKO (Injury) at :17, R2

R1- Herman jams in with a jab and peppers Simpson with combinations as he closes distance. A left hook lands for Herman. Simpson with a stiff right hand and a lighting fast takedown. Simpson stands over head and lands a straight right as Herman gets up. Herman is quickly fighting for his life. Simpson stands over again and Herman tries to vault two left kicks at his head. Simpson fighting off Herman’s legs, lands punches overhead. Herman’s kick backs Simpson off and Herman charges after with a knee. He falls on his butt and pops up, where the two resume kickboxing. Herman’s bell has been rung; he looks slow on his feet. Simpson catches him with a blistering punch that flash KO’s him and again, Herman is fighting for his life as Simpson swarms on the ground. Herman traps Simpson’s hand, looking for an armbar, but it’s no dice. Simpson stands overhead again. Simpson lets Herman up. Herman with left hook. Simpson with another right hand that fells Herman and Simpson lands shots again from up top as the bell ends. Herman hobbles back to his corner. It looks like he’s injured his left knee.

R2- Simpson circles away from an advancing Herman. Herman plants for a leg kick and catches another right hand, but it’s his knee he’s clutching as he hits the canvas. Ref Yves Lavigne quickly waves off the fight. Instant replay reveals Herman has badly popped his knee. Action is over at :17 of the round.

wtf? is this eastern time? fuck them!

lol

stfu

fckufgt :p

I'm lol'ing at the huge pile on AV just won lol

It's a fuggin miracle lol

I need this because I am going to get smeared on the others. In the money MMA wins almost all of the time. This is going to bankrupt me! haha

fckufgt :p

I'm lol'ing at the huge pile on AV just won lol

I know and I was so fucking drunk last night! haha have a good one more wine for me 7 hours of drinking in Napa here I come!

Top Bottom