Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Att Bookie Forum regulars, specially non-plats

SoreArms

I want to give out a few 1 week plat trials out to some of the bookie forum non-plat regulars. I need some non-plats to post up and for everyone else to let me know who some of the more deserving guys are. The guys that you see in here most often placing bets.

Ideally, the non-plats should be people that have been considering going plat but aren't sure. Specially since you can only recieve one gift plat ever. I'll leave that up to the non-plat though. I will heavily consider what I hear from the rest of the bookie forum community.

During your one week of plat you will however agree to spread your K hits everyday (preferably whithin the bookie forum) and keep making bets. While plat, your k power increases which means your hit counts for more. The more you hit the bookie forum bros, the more K people have to bet with. Understand?

giddy up gangstas

WarriorPL said:
I think sanel27 would be a good candidate.

Thanx a lot bro......but Radar gifted me a plat couple of months ago, and i think that a member could be gifted a plat only once.......

Ill go plat soon, its just that i have a lot of bills to take care of as the head of the household (mortgage, utility, phone, cable etc...) the list goes on...

But i would love to go plat and will go soon...... :)

i like this new class of karma bookie regulars

Top Bottom