Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atlanta Braves made a big trade...

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
While Sheffeild is a really good hitter, I still don't see it getting them over the hump. Sheffield has been somewhat of a distraction in every clubhouse he has been in besides Florida. While he will provide them with some more power, I still think they need another guy at the top of the order that can get on base. Maybe Furcal can stay healthy this year...

Thick dog said:
While Sheffeild is a really good hitter, I still don't see it getting them over the hump. Sheffield has been somewhat of a distraction in every clubhouse he has been in besides Florida. While he will provide them with some more power, I still think they need another guy at the top of the order that can get on base. Maybe Furcal can stay healthy this year...

The people that ride the Braves don't realize the injuries the last 2-3 years. Last year we lost our #1, and #2 hiter(Furcal and Quilvio Veras)

Well - Jordan played hurt nmost of the time in Atlanta and expected ti to protect him from the trade mill. Sorry, but professional sports doesn't work that way.

Top Bottom