Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Athletic Performance and Dbol

Flash_75

Let's talk Dbol. Lets cover all the bases for your experiences on Dbol and how athletes can use it to maximize their performance, Whether It sprinting, endurance sports, or power sports.

What sport do you train for?
What dosing do you prefer and why?
Do you use an anti-estrogen with it?
What negative side-effects did you encounter?

If we share our knowledge we will benefit. I thank you for taking the time to post in advance.:)

Personally dont use any drugs.
Know people(rugby players) who take naposim (russian d'bol) and along with rugby fitness sessions, games and heavy weights sessions put on alot of weight and strength quite quickly, most of them get spots on their face and backs, but thats about it for sides.

My advice, keep it clean, keep it real.

Why bother with drugs unless you are pro??

I am pro. In what sport.....well lets just say it's similair to the 400. Nobody(pro athletes) talks about what their doing. Thats why I'm hoping that through this board we can educate ourselves on specefic performance enhancers the same way the bodybuilders do. The BB'ers don't undrstand the importance of cardiovascular fitness or the need to improve strength disproportianately to wieght gain gain.

Rather be ruggin posted an interesting way to use Dbol. It was new to me. He used 20mg post workout to aid recovery and avoid muscle pumps during training. I think this is fukkenbrilliant. Thats the sort of advice I'm hoping we can share.

You're a pro? Meaning your income comes from the sport you do?
As a professional, you should have been around long enoguh to know the best types/doses of drugs and also how to get by drug tests ect. I would like to help, but if you're what you say you are, is there any point? I play for a local club, at youth level 17-19 years, i willbe playing second team rugby this season but still i would'nt know where to start to tell a pro what to do.

Top Bottom