Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there any arizona cardinals or cinci bengal fans on this board?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

i'm curious... despite the fact i've NEVER met a true eagle fan here in detroit... i just never even heard of a cardinal fan.... ever... and rarely any bengal fans (not even when boomer and anderson were there)

Cincinatti has a football team? (hee hee)

---GO BROWNS! -and take the reds with you!:FRlol:

yep, they announced it earlier this week or late last week... gus is the starter... why???? let akili grow while playing, you spent a ton of cash and a 3rd pick on the fuckin guy! and then you got kitna... so you start gus? if they had a stable qb they could challenge some teams.

Sad to say, I am a Bengals & Reds fan. The Reds prob is there pitching staff & lack of payroll. The money they do have was wasted on Jr. The Bengals Leadership is a fucking joke. Kitna needs to be holding a clip board, his hands aren't even big enough to hold onto the dman football. Akili will be good in time when he matures & I'm sure he will get plenty of starts this year. We never start all the games with the same QB. We've got plenty of talent but, intill the leadership cahnges I doubt we will ever be anything better than a .500 team if even that.

Top Bottom