Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone watching the NBA draft?

calveless wonder

booyah....some decent trades.

ray allen to boston

Zach randolph to the knicks!!!!!!!!!!! fkdjafksdjkfsjdafk. fuckin awesome.
blazers gave him away for channing i have down syndrome frye and steve disenfranchised

can't believe milwaukee drafted the chinese dude. he'll never want to play there

calveless wonder said:
booyah....some decent trades.

ray allen to boston

Zach randolph to the knicks!!!!!!!!!!! fkdjafksdjkfsjdafk. fuckin awesome.
blazers gave him away for channing i have down syndrome frye and steve disenfranchised

can't believe milwaukee drafted the chinese dude. he'll never want to play there

No, but I'm pretty jacked that the Celtics got Ray Allen, a guy who consitantly through his career averaged 20 + poinst per game.

ortiz34 said:
No, but I'm pretty jacked that the Celtics got Ray Allen, a guy who consitantly through his career averaged 20 + poinst per game.

ainge only made that trade to keep pierce happy. pierce said if they didnt make a move, he wanted out.
ray allen's ankles won't hold up for that much longer....you better hope they start winning soon.

pierce, jefferson and ray allen is a very formidable triple threat in the east tho. ray allen can fuckin ball when he's healthy.

no

Seattles dumb as shit, and they threw in Robert Swift, that kids gonna be pretty good.
Well shit, it'll be OK citys problem next year anyway.

calveless wonder said:
omg...you're an nba fan too?

You better be a knicks fan

I'm not going to lie. I only care about UNC alumni in the NBA. Any team in a competitive position with a UNC player (or the most) gets my support.

But I did love going to knicks games when I lived in NY. I just don't think it's right to call myself a "fan."

Top Bottom