Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone smell a rat with this whole KG being out for the playoffs?

redsamurai

Banned
I do..........I'm not buying it. If they get in trouble with chicago, he'll be in there. If they cruise to the eastern conference finals, beleive he'll be in there against the cavs. Does anyone know offhand if the cavs or the celtics will have to go through the magic before they get to the ecf's?? I'm assuming it's the celtics since the cavs and magic or 1 and 2....but i stink at bracketology so fuck me running.

Seeing that Danny Ainge had a heart attack the very same morning the word came out Garnet couldn't play... I am going to assume its true!

nobody knows for sure, but it doesn't sound good
I really don't care lol, with them winning last year it takes alot of pressure of you as a fan. I'm sure some die hards expected or wanted them to repeat, and when healthy why wouldn't they be. So, no big deal.

I think you like Boston too much bro :rainbow:

nobody knows for sure, but it doesn't sound good
I really don't care lol, with them winning last year it takes alot of pressure of you as a fan. I'm sure some die hards expected or wanted them to repeat, and when healthy why wouldn't they be. So, no big deal.

I think you like Boston too much bro :rainbow:

what a cop out pussy boston approach, bro. lol at "we won last yr, so it's all good". vaginaz.

I don't really smell a rat. kinda got the impression the entire time that things were worse than most assumed. though the fact that he came back in recently for a few minutes in a few games shows me that it wasn't considered a season ending injury at the time.

also, I'm pretty sure there have been no official reports from the celts that he's definitely out for the playoffs. so, let's wait and see. i'd rather them be fill force so we get the best playoffs possible.

nah...I think his knee is really screwed and the Celtics tried to push him into coming back instead of having season ending surgery.

I didn't watch him when he came back, was there another problem? I thought he played some minutes and looked fine.....but they shut him down to save him for the playoffs?

Even if it is true, I still think they're tough. The beat the cavs without KG which to me shows that the rest of the team still isn't up to playing at the level they need to back up Lebron during the playoffs.

Top Bottom