Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see the Mike Tyson interview on Fox?

BigRedCat

Here is a great quote by mike:
"its tough being a nigga"
"its tough being a bad nigga"

Pretty wacky interview-he was talking about all kinds of crazy shit- some of which seems pretty logical and other stuff that is pretty nuts. He said that how can anyone love a man with millions, saying that no one cares about who he really is just his money- that was a pretty smart thing for Mike to say.

Another funny quote-referring to the woman interviewing him from Fox:
"maybe your a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets".

"maybe your a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets".

haha...that's great...did he bite her ear off?

She asked him where his anger comes from and he replied:
"your so white", then mocked her- "where does your anger come from".

Why does everyone like 50 cent so much, I check out his album and thought it sucked. Just because he is affiliated with Eminem he sells a shitload of albums? Lame.

what a dick....so, he's saying that white people have no reason to be angry.....riiiiight.

i fuckin hate Mike Tyson.
always have.

why the fuck is he so angry? he's got it made...he's just too stupid.

Was this an actual interview or were you talking about the pre-fight press conference where he had his little kid up there chilling with him? I had to laugh at how ghetto that looked. The kid had no shirt on and was just chillin there looking like, "What's up, bitch? Whatcha gonna do? Ask me a g!@#amn question bout some pop tarts."

WizKid25 said:
He represents his people well. Along with that 50 cent moron.

MEANWHILE, YOU ARENT REPRESENTING ANYONE. HOW THE HELL DID YOU CORRELATE HIS INTERVIEW WITH 50 CENT?

KAYNE

Great fighter but defintately a nigga. Can't stand his type. I work with some of them.

Top Bottom