Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone know the 'van damne' cycle...

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
bruce410 said:
bro thats a real sore subject, and he put more damage on tarver he just wouldn't commit, they are probably going to fight a fourth time. if he had pursued tarver with some of those clean shots he would have knocked him down.

those 2 have a fight comming up real soon pay per view on HBO. I think I might actually buy this one.

bruce410 said:
your referring to bolo yeung. he was in enter the dragon with bruce lee. he is one of the best tai chai experts in the world. he was also called the chinese hercules, he is a champion chinese bber. bolo got out of china to hong kong by swimming there. look him up on imdb, pretty funny shit
Bolo Yeung's d.o.b. is listed as 1938. Bloodsport was done in 1988, so he would've been 50yrs old (or damn close to it) when that movie was made. He was quite impressive for 50 in that movie. He looked like he was in his 30's. Im almost wondering if someone got his d.o.b. mixed up.

Last edited:
bruce410 said:
bro thats a real sore subject, and he put more damage on tarver he just wouldn't commit, they are probably going to fight a fourth time. if he had pursued tarver with some of those clean shots he would have knocked him down.

Off topic but,
Jones is washed up and should have retired a long time ago. Tarver spared him and gave him alot of respect. And I sure as hell won't pay for a fourth fight i'm pissed i payed for the third....

markshark said:
haha im guessing u watched it last nite on amc. yeah van damme is reipped and the big chinese dude is bolo yeung, a power lifter and martial art pro from back in the day. he fought bruce lee in a movie too but cant remember which one.

They fought in enter the dragon in the movie and for real on the set.

Mr.X said:
as a dude, I hope you're not planning to do any "splits" soon lol
LOL......X you so crazeee :Chef: :tuc:

Bolo Yeung is a bad-ass. Growing up, i always idolized him as a tough ass martial arts master whose face just struck fear. Even on TV he would look intimidating. That and that long hair evil guy from Big Trouble in Little China.

The 80s had some real bad-ass asian martial artist acting dudes. Nowadays they're all jackie chan type comedic idiots whose martial arts is all cartoonish trapeze bullshit.

Anyone remember Sho Kosugi from the Ninja movies? Pray for Death was one of my favorite ninja flicks.

Top Bottom