Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have a link to some boxing videos??

TC2

Damn, someone gave me a FTP link to a shit load of boxing videos and I somehow lost it. Fuck fuck fuck.

If anyone has it I'll sex you up with some karma :p

BTW, Tyson in his day rules all. Download some of his fights off of Kazaa in case you forgot how much of a bad ass he was.

Download

Mike Tyson Collection #01 - its like 22MB, BAD-F'N-ASS CLIPS!

Little MT clips (under 5MB)
- "Mike Tyson as an Amateur"
- MT knocking out Trevor Berbick (funny as hell)
- All the highlights of the MT vs C. Etienne fight
- Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks (who was never knocked down in ANY fight before he fought Mike... the whole fight is under 90 secs)
- MT vs. Lou Savarese (an embarassment for LS)
- MT KOs Johnson
- MT KOs Long

Another big MT video:
- "Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits" - like 75 MB

All worth downloading, especially the first one I listed

BeefyBull said:
Download

Mike Tyson Collection #01 - its like 22MB, BAD-F'N-ASS CLIPS!

Little MT clips (under 5MB)
- "Mike Tyson as an Amateur"
- MT knocking out Trevor Berbick (funny as hell)
- All the highlights of the MT vs C. Etienne fight
- Mike Tyson vs. Michael Spinks (who was never knocked down in ANY fight before he fought Mike... the whole fight is under 90 secs)
- MT vs. Lou Savarese (an embarassment for LS)
- MT KOs Johnson
- MT KOs Long

Another big MT video:
- "Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits" - like 75 MB

All worth downloading, especially the first one I listed

download from where? Is there an ftp site I can go to? These computers here don't let me install anything on them

CCCP said:
download from where? Is there an ftp site I can go to? These computers here don't let me install anything on them

You have to have Kazaa. If you're at a place that wont let you run installation programs, you'll just have to wait until you're at home, or bring Kazaa on a disk.

Most computers that wont let you run inst. programs are usually either work computers or university computer lab computers. You can still download the movies and play them, you just need a way to download them.

Top Bottom