Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone got NLCS, ALCS, or World Series tickets?

Alpine

I just got my tickets for game 4 of the ALCS in Fenway Park yesterday!!! I fly to Boston tomorrow morning and will have to watch game 3 from a bar. But for game 4, I'm in there!!!! Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees at Fenway Park in the ALCS.........baseball doesn't get any better than that!

Anybody else going to the NLCS, ALCS or World Series????

Hell yeah!!!! I'm so excited to see these games I can hardly stand it! Both series are pretty intense right now. I take it your a Marlins fan?

Im an admitted bandwagon fan of the Marlins..

I loved the Yankees when I was younger and they used to have Spring Training in Ft. Laud before the Marlins got here.. I havent been into baseball much since I was a kid.

Im really a football fan (Dolphins) but want to support the team and witness some history.

I used to want the Marlins to miss the Playoffs because then I wouldnt have to see the damn baseball field at the Phins home games.

But now Im on the bandwagon and want them to take it all the way.

Its gonna be a tough couple games tho.

I'm originally from New England so I've always been a die hard Red Sox fan! I live in the DC area and a buddy of mine and I have made it to almost every Orioles/Red Sox game in Baltimore this season. We figured we might as well go all out and make it to the games this weekend in Boston, because we may not have a chance to do it again any time soon. I feel ya on having a couple of tough games coming......we've gotta beat "The Evil Empire!"

BTW - How did you get your tickets?

Top Bottom