Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever bridge with EQ or Primo

Dominator Human

I have just finished a Test/Tren Ace cycle and I am now planning my next cycle for December.

I was wondering if anyone has ever used EQ or Primo to bridge?

If so what would be the recommended dose.

What are the effects on the body by bridging a cycle?

I have just finished a Test/Tren Ace cycle and I am now planning my next cycle for December. (a little soon imho but to each his own)

I was wondering if anyone has ever used EQ or Primo to bridge? (no such thing as a bridge--you are either off or on TRT--and rquip would be a bad idea as your hematocrit level would continue to rise)

If so what would be the recommended dose. (0)

What are the effects on the body by bridging a cycle?(very significant--a bridge means you never recover and thus you do not give your body a chance to get your cholesterol under control; prostate growth---not a laughing matter as us odeler bros will attest, plus a host of other issues;---any one who plans to do non-stop gear should do it under the supervison of a doctor who is willing to monitor you and order the required tests and make sure you do not do real damage[/quote]

i guess that says it all...

Eddy kinda answered my question (don't mean to hijack thread), but never understood what people thought a "bridge" would do? I mean, you are still on aas, so itsn't that just being on cycle? why lower dose when you are already suppressed from the heavier portion of cycle you were coming off of?

Thank a lot guys.

I just want to ask because my father is in his 60's and he takes 200mg test cyp every week. This was a script that he got from his doc and i just wanted to know the effects if someone stayed on for a long period of time.

I read some posts a while ago on another board about "bridging" and read that there were good results, but I guess that I didn't think about checking back to see if there were any later side effects.

Thank a lot guys.

I just want to ask because my father is in his 60's and he takes 200mg test cyp every week. This was a script that he got from his doc and i just wanted to know the effects if someone stayed on for a long period of time.

I read some posts a while ago on another board about "bridging" and read that there were good results, but I guess that I didn't think about checking back to see if there were any later side effects.

Here is an article that I wrote a few years ago:

The Bridge

Post-cycle regimens containing Aromatase Inhibitors and SERM's are simply not enough for the SERIOUS bodybuilder to maintain his muscular gains post-cycle. Once a bodybuilders reaches a certain point of muscular development, the continued use of a mild anabolic becomes justified..

The steroid user has TWO options:

1.) A Bridge
2.) A Cruise

In this chapter, we discuss the purpose of the BRIDGE.

The Bridge allows you to remain in an anabolic state while simultaneously having a MINIMAL intereference with HPTA function. Once you are FULLY RECOVERED and your PCT is complete, you can begin bridging while awaiting your FULL CYCLE. This will allow you to make GREATER THAN NATURAL GAINS, while still maintaining normal testosterone levels.

Bridging can ONLY be accomplished using a very specific and limited number of compounds. The selected compound must first be MINIMALLY supressive to the HPTA, and secondly, must still be healthy and effective in small dosages.

The following steroid combinations can be used effectively for Bridging.

Anavar/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Anavar/Masteron= 40mgs/200mgs
Primobolan/Masteron= 300mgs/200mgs
Turinabol/Proviron= 40mgs/25mgs
Turinabol/Masteron= 40mgs/200mgs
Winstrol/Masteron= 50mgs/200mgs
Dianabol/Proviron= 15mgs/50mgs
Dianabol/Masteron= 15mgs/200mgs

**ADD AndroGenerator to COMPLETELY minimize HPTA inhibition!

Another option would be to run a NON-Hormonal Anabolic such as Omnibolic or Phyto-T as a bridge.

Top Bottom