Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody watching this Raider-Broncos game?

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
L

lartinos

Jamarcus Russel sucks and needs to ride the bench.
Jay Cutler looks impressive.
Eddie Royal is Wes Welker like.
Dante Hall is a fucking moron, but a talented player. I saw him on the sidelines trying to explain one of his unsportsman like conduct calls. Lane Kiffin was looking at him in disbelief that this jackass wouldn't admit he made a mistake.
Raider have a good RB tandem, but I already knew that befor ewatching this game. Long season for the Raiders ahead of them....

I'm a Broncos fan, they're winning, but they really need some polish. Cutler is the real deal and I am liking Royal.

They gave him lots of $$$ to ride the pine.

He's gotta develop sooner or later.

eggs.jpg

in wrong

Wooden_Chip_Basket.jpg

I'm a Broncos fan, they're winning, but they really need some polish. Cutler is the real deal and I am liking Royal.

it amazed me the titans took young instead of cutler
and he's a Vandy guy

Taking Quaterbacks at the top the draft is not a good idea. You have just as good a chance of getting Ryan Leaf as you do Peyton Manning.
Brady of course was a sixth round pick, who replaced a number one overall pick in Bledsoe. Romo, Delhomme, Garrard.... all undrafted or close to it. Favre was 19th overall, Marino 27th the list goes on..

Any Division III college team.

lol.
I actually hope Russell develops into a good player. He looks like a good kid and has all the tools so I hope the best for him. He would make me real nervous right now if he was my QB though. If itr wasn't for his contract and the fact he's on a shitty team he'd be riding the bench right now for sure.

Top Bottom