Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any um.... Eagles threads yet?

jnevin

Fuck it feels so good to beat other NFC East teams in the playoffs. Especially the Cowboys and the Giants. I can't believe they had to have Oakland freaking beat a team other that a JV jr high team and the Bears to lose to the Texans. I'll take it though.

FFOS, please don't come here all butthurt and tell me it was injuries or Plax or how many rings you guys have. The Giants got fuckin' owned.

Have a nice day.

Who knows who'll win against the cards though, tough to predict NFC

i was waiting for this.

actaully got kinda worried it took so long for you to post this

I had a lot of daddy time this weekend. Loved it. Also had quite the blowout with the lady. Short story - I'm sleeping in the guest room. Uncomfortable pillows. I need to buy some new ones tonight.

Wasn't really into making threads.

eagles match up weel against the cards......you put some good ol fashion pressure on warner and the cards are done....im sure the eagles will do just that with their blitz packages

lol MM69 was ruthless towards ffos.

I'll have to find that. I'm gonna guess it's nothing but ffos saying it was the injuries and then ortiz popped in saying the Pats are the greatest team in history and the only reason they aren't undefeated is injuries, etc.

Top Bottom